After a job has been completed, we ask all customers to rate our service providers with 1 to 5 stars (5 being best) based on their quality of work, reliability and value for money. Each service provider is then given an overall 1 to 5 star rating based on the average of all of their ratings on Kaodim.
Articles in this section
- Kaodim Service Integrity System.
- What should I do if a service provider asks me to pay a deposit?
- What should I do if no service provider has contacted me?
- What do I do after I choose a service provider?
- Must I be contacted by 5 service provider before I choose one?
- What if a tradesperson has no ratings?
- How do you know that ratings are genuine?
- How do I view ratings?
- What do the stars beside the service provider’s information mean?
- How do I contact the service provider interested in my job?